Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some more randomness

I don't really have much to say... Just thought I should check in! Starting week 3 of school! That means next week I'm half way through! Yaaaa!
Mom and dad kept the kids Friday night! It was strange not having them around! Very quiet! A much needed break though! Then we got the kids back Saturday when we went up to Parker's birthday party. Lynn did such a good job with his party! She is such a cool mom! She got this HUGE bounce house! Brian LOVED it! Catie wasn't to steady on her feet in it but B was jumping and having a great time! Then to many big kids got in it and that was just to dangerous for my taste so they had to get out! But it was fun while it lasted! Then we put them in the pool for a little while. They had fun! They were super tired by the time we were headed home. B was melting down and then screamed most of the way home from Boonville. It was a pretty miserable trip home! But I missed them!
Anyway, That's really all that has been going on! I seriously need to clean house but have no energy to do it! I've been working a little on the bathrooms so it's slowly getting there. I did some dishes tonight too.
We watched Chase, Parker, & Brayden tonight too. It was fun. They are pretty good kids! I wish we got to spend more time with them! But they live all the way in Boonville and that's a long way to drive when you have no money!
Alright, well that's pretty much a sum up of the weekend!
I think I will go to bed! Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment