Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been about a year...

Wow I can't believe it has been a year this month since I last posted something! I downloaded an app so maybe I can stay on this blogging thing....
What's been going on...
*The kids are now almost 2 1/2.. Crazy to think they are that old!
*I sent my resume in for my first job in over 2 years... I haven't heard anything back yet. I don't really expect to really.
*Brian is working at the post office.
* I'm less than a year from being done with school! I made the Dean's list last semester... Might make it again this semester...

That's really the sum of things... Now that I have a app I will try to be better at this whole blogging thing... I just never think about it... If I'm on the computer, I'm doing homework then I got to bed!
I hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment